Nigel Barlow is one of the world's dynamic business speakers. His focus is on Practical Innovation applied to Culture Change, Leadership, Strategy, Customers, and The Future. He has worked in over 30 countries in most sectors of industry, and for some of the world's greatest companies, including: AbbVie, Apple Education, Danone, Hewlett Packard Printing, Lilly, Microsoft, Nestle, and Vodafone. He was a founding director of the Tom Peters Consulting business in Europe, and runs his own international consultancy. Until recently, he was an Associate Fellow at Oxford University's Said Business School, focusing on innovative change.
- Garage Innovation
- Changing Minds – what it takes
- Innovation And Leadership
- Creative Rethinking – applied to your biggest business challenges
- Inventing The Future Through Creative Storytelling
- Legendary Customer Experiences – in the digital age
- Rock Your Presentation and Pitch
- The Human Side of Digital Transformation
Nigel is foolhardy enough to prefer the after lunch spot at conferences. He lives in Oxford, England - and Heathrow departures lounge.